“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Well since I've now lost all faith that the government will ever get off it's ass and decide whether or not a guy with a basketball-sized hole in his abdominal wall is disabled or not (funny, my fucking employers had no trouble coming to a decision on the matter) I'm now scrambling to grab whatever cash I can to keep all my utilities turned on.

What does this mean to you?

It means I've finally put some stuff on my Cafe' Press store that someone might want to buy.

Yes, there is now official Lil' Zombie merchandise to be had!

I hate just asking people for money, but oddly enough, I don't mind asking them to buy crap with my artwork smeared on it, so BUY YOU BASTARDS, BUY!!!

Right now there's just one T-shirt design, but more will follow as demand dictates. Think of this as the 'Limited Edition' shirt.

I'd have put stuff up sooner, but I wanted to work out a promotional thing with Zombie and put store links on CIM, but since nobody has seen or heard from her since August and I need cash I've broken down and done it by myself.

Zombie, if you read this, just contact me and I'll do some exclusive stuff for CIM.

Also, since I want to continue doing Lil' Zombie and both CIM and Book Talk still haven't printed the strips I did back in October I'm looking into another publishing option. CIM and Book Talk will both be more than welcome to display both the old and new strips, and I'll allways think of CIM as Lil' Zombie's home, but I've got to get the new ones out.

I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home