“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, January 07, 2005

So I actually got a little sleep last night.

How do I know? Because I had a dream. I haven’t had one since that half-lucid nightmare I wrote about the other day.

I the dream I was in the game Katamari Damacy. It’s this weird little import game for the PS2 where your character, in order to replace the stars his father knocked out of the sky, must roll everything he comes across into a huge ball of junk.

Well I was rolling a ball, but the only thing that would stick to it was shit.

Yeah.

So I’m rolling this huge ball of shit and I come to a hill. So I’m rolling this shitball up the hill and it keeps rolling back down, but I keep trying.

Just as it’s about to crush me I wake up.

I don’t think I need a shrink to analyze this one.

I love it when that happens because it snaps me wide-awake.

I also hate it when that happens because I sometimes have to change my sheets because of it.

I’d be afraid that I’d shared too much about myself with that last statement, but if you’ve been coming here for a while that damage has already been done.

So, I made a deposit into the bank account so I’d have enough money to pay the electric bill today, but the bank made one of it’s surprise $6 service charges which left me $3 short of the $55 I needed.

There’ll be an interesting post the day I visit the bank.

But the crisis has been averted. I spoke to the electric company today and got them to give me till Monday to pay. On Monday I have a meeting with my caseworker at the DHHR and I might be able to get her to pay it instead, so the bank’s ass-fuckery might actually work out in my favor.

Something fucking had to.

I actually got up early today and went to my health club, the Ren Dor Lanes bowling alley on south side. I bowled four games today. My best was a 107. The rest aren’t worth mentioning.

How out of shape do you have to be for bowling to be considered exerscise? Pretty fucking out of shape lemmietellya.

I’ve pretty much got my strength back. It’s my stamina that’s lacking.

Just ask Rich’s Mom…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home