“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, January 14, 2005

Ladies,

Are you between the ages of 18 and 35?

Are you employed?

Do you have good health insurance?

How'd you like to get hitched?

I'm serrious.

Hell, if you're a guy and you live in one of those states or countries that allows that type of thing, AND you have good health insurance, I'd even consider marrying you.

Just bear in mind, I'm the pitcher, never the catcher.

So by way of getting to know me, here's an informative little quiz courtesy of El Sid.

3 names you go by:
Ford
Maverick
Mav

3 screen names you have:
FordMaverick2000 (AOL)
Ford_W_Maverick (Yahoo)
Ford_Maverick@hotmail.com (MSN)

3 things you like about yourself:
My gorgeous body.
My brilliant mind.
My feverish delusions.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
The giant fucking hole in my stomach.
My current inability to work.
Have I mentioned the delusions?

3 parts of your heritage:
German
Irish
Hillbilly

3 things that scare you:
Christians
Politicians
Internet quizes

3 of your everyday essentials:
Caffiene
Internet
Masturbation (Once a day wheather I need it or not)

3 things you're wearing right now:
T-shirt (black)
Stomach binder (for the hernia)
Cock ring

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
AC/DC
George Thorogood
Black Sabbath

3 of your favorite songs at present:
Don't Fear the Reaper as covered by H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty)
Wish I had An Angel by Nightwish
Die Motherfucker Die by Dope

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Having sex while dealing with my hernia (anyone interested?).
Getting a profitable web/comic business going.
Getting a life.

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Sex
Simplicity
Silence

2 truths and a lie:
I was once tricked into becoming a born-again Christian (it didn't take).
I've sworn to brutally murder Joel Schumacher if the opportunity ever presents itself.
The 'Alone in the Dark' movie is not going to suck.


3 physical things about a love interest that appeal to you:
Red hair (any color is good, I just seem to be more willing to do stupid shit for redheads)
Pale skin
A pulse (something that with each passing day becomes more of an option)

3 things you just can't do:
Run a marathon.
Do a situp.
Pass a buffet.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Drawing comics.
Painting.
Writing.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
Have sex with someone/thing.
Kick Michael Moore in the ass.
Sleep till spring.

3 careers you're considering:
Drawing comics.
Hitman.
Ruler of the world.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Anywhere tropical (or failing that, anywhere warm with a beach that's not currently experiencing a hurricane or big fucking wave).
Alaska.
The Quick stop convenience store in Leonardo New Jersey.

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
Ghengis
Scooter
Damien

3 things you want to do before you die:
Have France surrender to me.
Become a vampire.
Start dating again.

3 people who have to take this quiz:
Hell, I don't know. I think most of the people I know that like these things have already taken this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home