“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh sweet zombie Jesus, INTERNET!!!

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around the last couple weeks.

Actually, it just seems like weeks. People tell me it's only been a day and a half, but time is relative you know.

So in one way or another every hard drive in my house has shit itself and all but one motherboard is terminally slaged.

At the moment I'm operating without a hard drive at all. My Buddy Ryan found a way to put a Linux system on a cd, thus turning my CD ROM drive into a makeshift hard drive.

Neat huh?

The only drawback is that I can't save anything. This means no loading my messenger programs, no adding likks to my favorites, and most dire of all, no artwork.

Yep. Till I get this fixed I can't even access my old strips, let alone do any new ones. With luck I may have the computer fixed by tomorrow evening, but we all know how my luck goes, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home