“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, December 10, 2004

So TerriblyWrong.com is back up and this week not only is there a new Something Here Is Terribly Wrong comic strip by yours truly, but I've also written this week's article.

It was something that I originally started writing for the blog here, but that was before I started pissing and moaning about my crappy life all the goddamn time.

Speaking of my shitty life, I went to bed early last night figuring on going to the doctor today. I figured since the DHHR woman made the appointment I'd go and show the doctor the marked decine in my health since I saw him last month.

I decided this after having tried to call the DHHR lady all day yesterday to find out if I still needed to go see the doctor today.

So I'm awakened at 9 AM by the phone.

It's the DHHR woman saying that they got my paperwork from the doctor from more than a month ago so she cancelled my appointment for today.

I was a little pissed till I realized that I could then go back to sleep.

This is my life people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home