“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Beach Trip: Day Five

Some time back I mused about how when the power goes out and you're rummaging around in the kitchen in the dark, it's hard to tell tuna apart from cat food.

Especially now that they both have pull-tabs.

Anyways, it must be a wierd mental thing of mine because today I mixed up the complimentary shampoo with the complimentary vaseline hand lotion.

Yes, my hair is baby soft and kissable and my penis has extraordinary bounce and body.

I share too much.

I found out a few things today.

First, well I guess first I learned to read fucking labels, but after that I learned firsthand what a rip-tide is like by almost getting swept out into open water.

I learned that the Hard Rock Cafe has good food, but they'll fuck you in the ass with thier prices (it was still way cool though, I mean, come on, it's a freaking pyramyd for fuck's sake).

And I learned that my trip will take a little longer than I'd originally planned. Looks like I'll be at Brian's place after we leave here from the 18th to the 25th.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home