“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

So I woke up at 1 PM Sunday.

Why?

Well it was a combination of things.

First off, the fuse for the upper half of the house blew for the second time in the last 50 years.

Weird thing is, the last time was three days ago.

So with no power there was no air conditioner. With no air conditioner it got hot in my room pretty quick, but worse than that I had no loud humming noise to drown out the idiots that live around me.

I want them all to die.

Die in a fire.

With nails in their fucking eyes.

I fixed the power problem, but having gotten up early I got to listen to the neighbors that much more and today was a banner fucking blue-ribbon day.

The Mark family (the ones that keep banging on their power box) have been feuding with the family that just moved into the house next to me that’s been empty for the last two years.

I knew I should have burned that place down.

I still might.

Anyways, the cops have been by twice today. Actually, they stopped twice, they’ve been by like five times. And that’s with the fucking President in town.

Which brings me to that.

Yes G. W. was in town today, and believe it or not, he actually made it through his speech without inventing too many new fucking words. In fact, our local news reporters made Bush seem like a royal Shakespearian actor.

But what was really noteworthy was the protesting.

There were a couple hundred protesters in front of Parkersburg High School, where the Pres made his speech, ready with their clever little signs for when the motorcade drove by in it’s announced path.

Well it didn’t stick to the path.

No, the motorcade came in the side door making the protestors look like total idiots.

And that’s why I’m voting for Bush.

Hear me out here. The people that are bitching that Bush is an idiot just got outsmarted by Bush.

That says something to me. In fact, when interviewed, one of the particularly brilliant protestors let it slip that Bush did THE EXACT SAME THING LAST TIME HE WAS HERE.

We’ve had two Presidential visits since Reagan and these idiots have fucked up both of them. Yes, bush’s cunning subterfuge foiled the Kerry supporters yet again.

What is that expression? Bush fools you once, shame on you, Bush fools you twice, you’re a bunch of fucking idiots.

Does this mean I like Bush? No, it doesn’t. But I don’t like Kerry either. These fuckers have just tipped the scales. I’m voting for Bush (again) because I don’t want to be associated with the anti-Bush people.

So when we get blowed up, and we just might, it’s the fault of that one fucking protester.

Way to go asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home