“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, August 30, 2004

Due to a technical glitch, one of the new strips didn't get posted, but Zombie, goddess of cyberspace, has fixed the problem.

Check it out NOW!

Also, bowing to pressure from Mistress Victoria, I now have a Live Journal.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you all just how persuasive she can be.

So anyway, I'm messing with it, but it'll pretty well remain secondary to the blog here. Mainly because I finally got a pretty good handle on this fucker and since I'll never get back the brain space I dedicated to doing that I'm gonna continue to use this motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home