“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Well fuck. The Blogger toolbar that mysteriously appeared at the top of the page has killed my little 'thought for the day' feature.

I'll try to fix it later. I'm too damn fried right now.

So Mikey came over the other day. We went to Mustard's Deli, that place fucking rocks, and then we went to see Aliens v/s Predator (AVP).

I went into AVP expecting to hate it. I mean there are some things in it that blatantly contradict the established histories of the two series and it bugged me a little to see that these contradictions could easily have been fixed without changing the movie very much but overall I liked it.

The Preds were bad-ass and the fight scenes were great.

Here's where I rank it: It's better than Predator 2 and the last two, maybe three Alien movies.

I hope I didn't just damn it with feint praise, but I liked it.

Anyways, more in the morning (OK, afternoon), need sleep now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home