“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Dear sweet God,

YES!!!

"The Passion of the Clerks"
By Liza Foreman

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Filmmaker Kevin Smith is set to direct his own screenplay of "The Passion of the Clerks," a sequel to his first film, 1994's "Clerks."

The sequel was written for the stars of the original film, Brian O'Halloran and Jeff Anderson. Smith also will make an appearance with longtime sidekick Jason Mewes. The story follows the Quik Stop convenience store employees of the original "Clerks" 10 years later. Principal photography is set to begin in January. Miramax Films will distribute.

Full Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home