“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, September 13, 2004

Beach Trip: Day Three

Not a lot to report really. Spent most of the day on the beach. Despite having worn 60+ sunblock I seem to be burned.

Sunblock that's basically fucking house paint, and I still got burned.

Go figure.

Also, we went to a Planet Hollywood where I was very close to an actual piece of the original Death Star.

I'm still erect.

We got a bunch of pictures of the beach and the restaurant and Club Kryptonite (but none of my Star-Wars induced erection) that I'll try to have online somewhere for you to see in the next few days.

More later. Need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home