“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Beach Trip: Day Four

It was overcast today, but still warm. As there was little sun I decided to go sans-sunblock (that's WITHOUT sunblock, Rich) and I still got burned more than before.

Fucking sun.

Went to my first IHOP today. Yes, I know I'm deprived.

Then we went back to the room where I went out like a bear with a tranquilizer dart in it's ass.

After my nap I put on my trunks and headed out.

The ocean was too rough to really go out today, so we messed around the pool for a while.

Then we went out looking for a video game store Brian saw in the travel guide. Within minutes we were lost.

It's allways been my opinion that you don't really know where you are till you get good and lost a few times.

By that logic we're getting to know this place pretty fucking well.

It's not our fault though. You try navigating in a place that has this many mini golf courses and pancake restaurants. To further complicate matters, all of the mini golf is pirate themed and all of the pancake places try to look like IHOP.

But we didn't really give a damn.

Our only agenda is to have no agenda.

Speaking of which, we were going to go out to the Hard Rock or Club Kryptonite tonight but ended up just collapsing in the room and ordering pizza.

I'm sure we'll do something exciting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home