“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So, for anyone that reads this blog regularly (And I can't fathom why anyone would do such a thing) You know that I am in the process of moving into the ghetto. We should be completing the move in the next few days and, given that I'll not only have to get the cable company to hook up our new cable internet, but I'll have to find a way to PAY for it as well, I may be away from the net for a little while.

Hopefully though, we'll have pictures of the new place and the work we're doing up somewhere soon. See, since these stupid, fucking remodeling shows are so freakin' popular we're going to document the construction of my new bachelor pad. So stay fuckin' tuned!

Anyone know where I can pick up a mildly used hot tub?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home