“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, September 22, 2003

Oh, and before I forget, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to my little brother (who incidentally is taller and more brutish than I am) and My friend Mike D (who incidentally is taller than both of us and much harrier). They both have the same birthday exactly. Year, month and day, 09/21/76. The resemblences end there.

And I'd like to apologize to Rich, for being too wrapped up in my own rapid aging to wish him a happy birthday in my little forum here. His Birthday is the same month and day as mine, but different year.

I think that's everything. Sniff you jerks later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home