“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Sunday, September 07, 2003

So Skippy has this link on his blog. What followed was a few hours of reading that will either reaffirm or permanently destroy your faith in humanity. It’s called “The ‘Tard Blog” and it’s exactly what it sounds like. A ‘Special Needs’ teacher venting about her ‘tards.

Here’s a sample (hopefully she won't mind):

#13: Tard loses fight:

Angelo was walking towards the coat room today, when he clipped one of the classroom tables with his hip. Feeling slighted, he cursed at the table and swung his leg to kick the corner he'd bumped into. He missed the table leg by inches and sent his foot smashing into the underside of the table. He screamed and bent down to grab his toes, banging his head against the topside of the table.

At this point Angelo started crying, fell on his butt, and started trying to take his shoe off. He leaned forward to untie his shoe and hit his forehead against the edge of the table. After this he just curled up into a ball. I have never seen a tard lose a fight with an inanimate object quite as badly as this.


Now, perhaps it’s the fact that I work with similar children (on those odd occasions when I do, in fact, work) or my dim view of humanity and/or accompanying sociopathic behavior, but I could read this shit for days. Do yourselves a favor and check it out.

Yes, I’m already aware that I’m going to hell…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home