“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, August 29, 2003

Thanks for all the birthday well-wishes. It was indeed a good one, despite my advancing age. My friend Mike drove down from Columbus Ohio and we went to see “Freddy v/s Jason” which I heartily enjoyed. I hail it as the best romantic comedy of the season, tough I’ll warn you, if you’re not a horror fan, or a Freddy or Jason fan, then you likely won’t like it. If you ARE any of those things then it’s a pretty safe bet.

But I’m dealing with being 29. I mean, it’s not like I’m 30 or anything…

So here’s how I’m dealing with it: As some of you know, on New Years Eve 2001/2002 I was clinically dead for a little while. (I got better). And since I was dead I’ve decided that I’m entitled to start counting over. Because of this, I now declare that I’m two years old, and I shall act accordingly.

So wipe my ass and put on cartoons!!! It’s naked time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home