“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, September 01, 2003

OK guys, you know what a movie fan I am, so here’s a movie review for you. See something finally reminded me of a movie I once saw on HBO, which prompted me to look it up on the Internet Movie Database (That place kicks ass). So, now armed with the truth, I then looked it up on E-Bay (another place that kicks ass) and I now hold it in my hot little hand. So if you live near a really great video store, check out the movie “Delivered” AKA “Death by Pizza”.

There are a few familiar faces in it, if you’re a TV junkie, but being an independent film it has the good fortune of not having any really famous assholes attached to it. The only really notable people are Ron Eldard from Ghost Ship and Black Hawk Down, who plays Reed and the late David Strickland from Suddenly Susan, who plays Will Sherman. I hate giving shit away, so I’ll just say it’s a fun little black comedy and you should all watch it. Just beware, if you like it and you decide to buy it on E-bay be sure to check the region encoding. Mine is a region 2, but then I have a region 2 DVD player.

Yes. I am a movie junkie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home