“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, September 19, 2003

For those of you that don't read the comments, and you should because most of them are rather intelligent or failing that funny, Mistress Victoria sent me this link to the Pianoman. And it ain’t Billy Joel.

Also, I recommend you check out her site, link at the left, if you're in the Columbus area and you're into that sort of thing. Well hell, even if you're not into the scene it's an interesting site.

Anyway that's enough of that. I don't want her to come and kick my ass. Or STOP kicking it, I'm not sure which would be worse. All I can say is you haven't lived till you've had a six-foot amazon walk up and down your back in stiletto heels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home