“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, February 05, 2010

Ok, I wake up this morning to go to my eye doctor appointment and find that it's snowing like a motherfucker. I go out briefly to get my prescriptions and it's so slick out I abandon the doctor's appointment and mail the rent check rather than deliver it in person.

The pharmacy, when I get there, has my antibiotic, but the painkiller isn't covered by my insurance. This is made especially frustrating by the fact that I explicitly told the doctor that my insurance was very picky about which painkillers they would pay for and that I knew they would cover vicodin. So naturally, they prescribe something else and I'm now stuck trying to treat extreme tooth pain all weekend with over the counter pain relievers.

And the snow just keeps coming.

Fortunately for the moment the tooth is mostly just kind of numb. Unless something touches it anyways. Then it hurts like someone hit it with a hammer. I'm hoping the antibiotics help with that, at least to the point where aspirin or acetaminophen can take the edge off.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home