“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh, hey, as long as I'm making announcements and promoting stuff I should mention the other thing I've been working on.

Some time ago I did a picture for my sister of herself and a friend of hers as vampire-hunter type paranormal exterminators. She loved it, but so did my Roommate Jeremy (Remy or Remdog to you online people). See, I made the picture resemble a comic book cover and the result was twofold. First, my good friend Ryan liked the name "Defective Comics" so much that he bought the domain name www.defectivecomics.com and began building me a website and Jeremy immediately crawled up my ass about making "Black Cats: Paranormal Exterminators" into an actual comic.

Before I knew it he'd drawn 23 pages and I am currently in the process of writing dialogue all over his art so that he can then cram the unholy melding of our talents into the massive pipes of teh interwebs.

Anyhow, there's like 10 pages up already. You can find it at www.blackcatscomic.com (It's home till www.defectivecomics.com is up and ready) or just click the link to the left of this posting. Unlike most of my other links it is perfectly safe for work.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home