“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Oh, I almost forgot. Remember how I said if I didn't get $20 by Friday I was going to have to kick Jay in the nuts?

Well I got $20.

I fact, I got the $20 from a single kind donator the day after I put the post up. I waited till now to say anything in case someone else was going to donate.

And you didn't, you heartless bastards.

Anyways, I'm not going to disclose the donator's name without thier say-so. If they want the world to know they can take credit in my comments section.

Suffice it to say that I, Jay, and most importantly, Jay's nuts, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home