“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Awright, it’s been a few days. Here’s what’s going on.

A while back I called the DHHR to see where we were on getting me on Medicaid. They said that the people in Charleston were still waiting on a paper from the doctor that examined me back on November 17th. That’s right, the one that didn’t actually look at the thing I went in there to have him look at.

So I call Charleston. They say they’re waiting on a paper from me. I explained that I’d received no paper to send back. After some checking they said the paper, for some reason they couldn’t fathom, had been sent to the doctor.

So I call the doctor’s office and they tell me that they sent the paper to the DHHR.

So I call the DHHR and they tell me that they sent my paperwork to Charleston minus the paper from the doctor as the doctor had sent them the wrong form.

So the paper for my physical, which was half-assed, never got sent to the people that sent me to the fucking doctor that half-assed it.

When I first called Charleston weeks ago I was attempting to get in touch with a Senator or something. I’m pretty sure I didn’t get the office I was attempting to get, so Monday I’ll be trying again.

I know now that they’re just trying to run me in circles till I give up. What they don’t realize is that giving up would mean moving back in with my mother and I ain’t about to let that happen.

I’ll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home