“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I still can't believe it.

There have been times in my life when I've been down and I'd remember that Thompson, the crazy bastard that he was, was running amok out there somewhere and I'd feel at least a little better.

Well he's not there anymore.

I couldn't always get behind everything he wrote, said or did, but we as a socitety NEEDED someone writing, saying and doing those things.

It's been an eventful few days, but you know, I just don't feel much like writing right now.

For those of you that don't know, the state was supposed to call me last Monday.

They didn't.

And now I have another infection. So tomorrow I'll be calling the state back and if I don't get the answers I want I'm going to do something drastic.

Maybe even something... Gonzo...

Stay tuned kids, it should be interesting. In the meantime, check out my newest obsession BLOODY PINGU THROW! courtesy of El Sid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home