“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Jay and I went to the class tonight.

I was expecting it to cost $170, but it only cost $155. So that kicked ass.

It looks like something that I could master relatively easily. I honestly believe that after a week or two of practice I could jump right into it. I was expecting a 6 to 8 week class, more than enough time to get the idea.

Problem is it's a 14 week class.

Three and a half fucking months. I've got to find a way to keep my bills paid for the next three and a half months while I take the class, then I have to get hired somewhere, get set up, and THEN work long enough to get my first paycheck.

But after that everything should be peachy-fucking-keen.

Stay tuned. It should be a fun ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home