“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, January 31, 2005

So, Medicaid still hasn't contacted the DHHR, but they have requested more information from the doctor that did my physical.

You remember, the one that didn't actually look at the hernia.

This could be good or bad. Guess it's a good thing I'm so goddamn centered isn't it?

Tomorrow night I'm going to one of the local high schools to look into taking a medical transcriptioning night course. If it works out like I think it might then I might be able to work at home and make some decent cash.

Even if the job doesn't work out I'm going to call a local congresswoman about my Medicaid problem. I'd planned on doing that today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow.

So tonight I have to drive out to my Mom's place to get a check to pay for the transcriptioning class. That'll be fun since I'm beginning to relapse on that sinus/eye infection I had a while back.

But I still feel alright, everything is still turned on, and if nothing else my artwork has been getting a lot of polishing.

Which brings me to some really good news. Yesterday I talked to none other than Zombie herself. She too has gone through some rough shit lately, but she assures me she's making a return to the internet and with her will come new Lil' Zombie strips!

Unfortunately CIM seems to be down right now, but keep checking. If nothing else you can find the three 'lost' Halloween strips which got posted right before the site went down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home