“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I stole this from Sid.

I'll post later today, I have news. GOOD news, but now I must sleep. You can fuck around with this quiz and maybe swing by TerriblyWrong.com and at least see the new comic strip. You can even use the handy new link I just put in over to your left.

Revel in my brilliance you undeserving bastards!!!

wolverine
You are Wolverine!
A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when
around those you don't know and even those you
do. You are awkward when it comes to
relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you
love.

Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home