“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, July 20, 2007

Ok, I just talked to my surgeon's office.

Aparently the spasms in my legs that prevented them from feeding the laser through my have been caused by pressure from my hernia.

Yes, the hernia in my abdomen is so massive that it may be causing problems all the way down to my ankles.

Of course it could have been something as simple as the temperature in the room or the way I was laying they say, so really they don't fucking know. It's just that, being doctors, they can't SAY that they don't know. It's the first thing they teach you in doctor school.

So the plan is to try again on August 2nd, as previously planned for the right leg and go back and try the left one again two weeks after that.

So more and more and MORE surgery! YAY!

Of course, if the August 2nd surgery doesn't work then I presume they won't try again two weeks after, but what the fuck do I know? I'm just the goddamn patient...

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home