“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No, I'm not dead again, nor am I in the hospital.

It's worse than either of those.

Since last Thursday night I've been stuck at my Mom's place in Wirt County.

Till just a few minutes ago I've been without internet access. Fortunately, by banging two rocks together (and crawling under the house to run a new phone line that my Mother or Sister won't know about to cut, AND employing an old stolen dialup password that apparently still works) I have a rudimentary connection going.

It's enough to check my mail and that's about it. Anyways, I'll be home either tomorrow night or Thursday evening and you can all hear me bitch about it sometime after I crack out on some World Of Warcraft.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home