“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, May 11, 2007

Awright guys, I've got a question. Hell, lets even call it a contest of sorts.

Many of you have noticed that Terribly Wrong Online hasn't been updated in quite a while, so I'm once again pushing forward with my own site. Again, this doesn't mean that I'm quitting Terribly Wrong Online, it just means that I'm sick of waiting on it.

Anyhow, this is where my contest comes in. I'm doing an all new comic strip based on my life. It takes place in my house, with my friends, in my shitty-ass town. Thing is, since Matt Groening allready used the name 'Life In Hell' which would be perfect I'm at a loss as to what to name this motherfucker.

I'm leaning toward 'Shit-Town' but I feel there's better options. So if you have an idea for a name for a strip set in the worst, no-horse, fucked-up, loser town you can think of then drop me a line here in my comments. You'll get special consideration if you've actually lived here, but when it comes down to it the best name is the best name.

The winner gets... well... to name the strip. And I'll probably write something about you to accompany the first strip.

If it's really good the thing I'll write will be complimentary.



Oh, and if you're a hot chick you win a date with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home