Thursday, July 12, 2007
- Name: Ford
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Award eligible writer/artist for hire.
- Can I get a FUCK YEAH?
- Ok, I'm back. I finally feel well enough to type....
- So for the last week I've been stranded at my Mom'...
- I'm back home now. Post to follow soon. Victoria...
- No, I'm not dead again, nor am I in the hospital. ...
- Ok, I know that there are big gaps of time between...
- Awright, semi-retraction time. I talked to Mom an...
- So last weekend I went on the annual Memorial Day ...
he who can call today his own:
he who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today.
Be fair or foul, or rain or shine
the joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine.
Not Heaven itself, upon the past has power,
but what has been, has been, and I have had my hour.
-Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus)
Odes, Book 3, Verse 29