Victoria, I was out, but now I'm back in, try to call again.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
- Name: Ford
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Award eligible writer/artist for hire.
- No, I'm not dead again, nor am I in the hospital. ...
- Ok, I know that there are big gaps of time between...
- Awright, semi-retraction time. I talked to Mom an...
- So last weekend I went on the annual Memorial Day ...
- So yesterday I wake up with a strange looking brui...
- You know how people say that you shouldn't mock t...
- Holy crap. So I had a doctor's appointment this m...
he who can call today his own:
he who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today.
Be fair or foul, or rain or shine
the joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine.
Not Heaven itself, upon the past has power,
but what has been, has been, and I have had my hour.
-Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus)
Odes, Book 3, Verse 29