“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, November 12, 2004

Where have I been the last few days?

I’ve been sitting about six to eight feet away from my computer.

Why have I been neglecting said computer and the blog you are now reading?

Because we got HALO 2.

And before you fuckers give me any bandwagon shit, I’ve been a hardcore HALO fan ever since I first laid eyes on it.

What do I think of HALO 2?

In short, it is the single greatest video game ever made. There is none higher. If you do not agree with me, you are simply WRONG. Until they make a game that will give you oral sex as you play, HALO 2 will be the single greatest achievement of mankind.

Or at least till HALO 3 comes out.

Due to circumstances I can’t go into here, we began playing at about 11 AM on November 8th. That's 13 hours before most of the rest of you sorry losers, and we’ve barely come up for air. How'd I manage that?

Because I rock.

Science has no instrument that can measure the amount of ass this game kicks.

And dammit has it been kicking MY ass.

My eyes are red and dry, and I’ve re-developed the headaches in the optical portion of my brain that I got from the original Doom.

This game is taking a physical toll on my body and mind and I couldn’t be happier.

Now I’m going back to it.

See you guys in a week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home