“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So I haven't posted for a few days.

I haven't slept either.

I'm not really sure why that is. God knows I'm tired. I lay down, look at the clock. Roll over, look at the clock. Grab the hand lotion,... you get the idea.

Yes, I'm sure you're all happy to know that sleep depravation hasn't interefered with my masturbation. And thank God for that. The day I can't get it up five or six times is the day I throw myself in front of a truck.

Anyways, I know I've reached my limit because I keep swatting at sleep-depravation-bats. You know, when you start seeing shit in your perripheral vision? I'm pretty sure I've hit a few of the little bastards too...

So I did a few new Lil' Zombie strips and my first Something Here Is Terribly Wrong stip is up on the newly revised TerriblyWrong.com.

Check it out... when the site is back up...

You fools!!!

I'm working on a few more Lil' Zombies too. I'd like to have at least five Halloween strips (already got three done) and if I don't get some fucking sleep soon they should be really goddamn interesting.

I'm not sure when they'll be posted as I haven't talked to the real-life Zombie in a while and I fear she may not have internet access at the moment.

So that sucks.

Also, I may have mentioned this, but it turns out that Medicaid WILL cover the hernia surgery I need if and when I ever get someone to answer thier goddamn phone.

With any luck I'll be in the hospital very soon.

Now I'm gonna go spank it if these fucking bats will leave me alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home