“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, October 11, 2004

Soooo, news time.

I'm sure you've noticed the nifty new flash banner to your left.

No, your eyes are not decieving you, the former(?)-Reverend Mace has ressurrected the rough beast that was and is again TerriblyWrong.com.

Rejoyce you fools!

Your next question is probably "What does your renewed involvement with Terribly Wrong mean for Lil' Zombie?"

The answer is: not a damn thing. Lil' Zombie will continue spreading mirth and discord on Chaos In Motion just like allways. In fact, I'm working on several new Halloween strips as we speak.

So what will I be doing on the new Terribly Wrong?

Fucked if I know.

Maybe I'll finally get that interview with Jessica Lynch now that the rest of the journalism world is through with her.

Maybe I can call dibs on the movie reviews this time around?

In any event, it's gonna be quite an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home