“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, November 20, 2004

I got this e-mail yesterday:

Hello,

You have been sending me this virus for a long time.. and it comes
almost every day. Im kinda getting tired of it.. and if you do not have
your computer fixed soon, your ISP (Internet Service Providor) will
be contacted and your service will be shut off until you call them out
to fix your problem.

If you want to avoid this, I suggest you install this patch that will clean
your system of this virus. It has been attached as a file.


Simply download and run the file, it will auto-clean for you without
any complications.

Thank You,
Edgar




At this point I’d like to point out that I check for viruses regularly and I have a firewall. Now I’m no hacker, but I think my computer is just a little bit smarter than this jackass.

I know that you shouldn’t reply to mail like this, but I couldn’t resist.


Thank you edgar for your poor attempt at installing either spyware or a virus on my PC. I'm afraid I won't be downloading your program which, by the way was even red-flagged by hotmail as a virus.

My advice to you is:

#1: when sending virus mail make sure you spelled everything right (and I'm not telling you what you spelled wrong)

and

#2: get a new fucking program. If Hotmail can identify your virus, it's a shitty virus.

In short, fuck you. Fuck you right in your stupid fucking ass.

Sincerely, Ford W. Maverick.

PS: Good luck in contacting my service provider. If you do actually get a response from them please let me know how you did it. I've been trying to get a hold of them for quite some time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home