“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, April 05, 2004

So I woke up early today (about elevenish) and went down to my health club.

That's right, I went bowling.

Where else can you get a little (emphasis on LITTLE) exerscise while having a beer-battered chilli-dog, and some beer-battered pork-rinds and wash it all down with a beer-battered beer? (I don't fucking know how they did it either).

I did allright. I bowled six games and maintained an average of 101, which is pretty good considering I haven't bowled since 1999.

Oh yeah, I just called my old workplace (the one that didn't fire me, but wouldn't let me work) about going back to work, just in my old position, not the one with the benefits and fat paycheck, but fuck it, it's money.

Yes, I'm going back to earning $6.62 an hour for watching television.

That's right, I'll be getting paid good money to do what I've been doing for free for the last two years. I've done the job before, so I know the routine, so I can probably start immediately. Not to mention they won't have to do a new criminal background check since I haven't done anything blotter-worthy since the last one they ran (that had to have been a fun read).

Anyways, gotta go. Gotta call someone else about the job.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home