“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, March 19, 2004

Here's yet something else I found out about from our pal Skippy: Modern Drunkard Magazine!

This site should provide invaluable information for 99% of my readership.

And, so that I'm not just recycling content from Skippy, here's a new update on the state of my life:

I found out today that the insurance company is STILL stalling on my last medical bill. This is actually a good thing though, as it gives me legal grounds to sue thier asses into the ground.

I'm working on some new Lil' Zombie cartoons.

I still live in the ghetto.

I just applied for a freelance art job that Zombie sent me the info for. (Thanks Zombs, keeping my fingers crossed...)

My sister-in-law is no longer pissed at me. I think it has something to do with needing me to check on the animals again tomorrow...

And I just made arrangements to pay off the last of my outstanding medical bills (excluding the big one I mentioned at the beginning of this post.)

Basically I wrote all of this because, well, I bitch about my life a lot. Not just these things, a lot of things, but my life isn't that bad. In fact, all things considered, my life is pretty damn good. Most of the bitching is for comedic effect.

Sure, I'm a loser, but I don't really have a huge problem with that. Granted, I'd like to be accomplishing something with my life, but I'm enjoying doing nothing for right now.

What I'm really wanting to say here is I have a couple of friends that are going through rough patches right now. Some of thier problems are fammiliar to me, some of them I have no perspective on. I wish I had practical advice to help them on each issue.

All I can really say is I found myself looking up out of a deep dark hole recently too and my friends helped me everywhere they could. In fact, they still are, and it's made all the difference.

So just keep in mind, I'll repay the favor in any way I can.

Hang in there guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home