“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Time to play Random Instant Message Conversation!

Tonight's random instant message guest star is proffessional wrestler Violent Vance Desmond.

FordMaverick2000: How's the arm?

Vance-Desmond: OK. Painful, but OK.

FordMaverick2000: What did you do, land on it?

Vance-Desmond: Yea from like 15ft on concrete.

FordMaverick2000: 15 feet? What the fuck were you doing? Ladder match?

Vance-Desmond: Dive from over the top rope to the floor.

FordMaverick2000: I do hope you don't take offense when I call you a fucking idiot.

Vance-Desmond: Some taken but bearing the situation i will let it stand lol.

FordMaverick2000: Well, I guess it's hard to let all that offense past.

Vance-Desmond: Yea lol.

FordMaverick2000: Just be more careful for fuck's sake.

Vance-Desmond: Sucked I took a double hip toss on to 2 open chairs also.

FordMaverick2000: Doesn't anyone in wrestling goddamn WRESTLE anymore?

Vance-Desmond: lol I did wrestle beside those two spots.

FordMaverick2000: So you wrestle in-between jackass stunts.

Vance-Desmond: The chairs spot was not bad and the dive just got messed up.

FordMaverick2000: Well I can't imagine how a 15 foot dive onto concrete could go anything but perfectly...

Vance-Desmond: lol Hey it usually does except this time.

FordMaverick2000: Think about what you just said.

Vance-Desmond: I know.

FordMaverick2000: Oh, Nate wants me to call you a jackass.

Vance-Desmond: Fair enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home