“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, February 27, 2004

Fresh from masturbating to the image of the hot Filipino cultist that came to my door last night I thought I'd take one of the personality tests that Skippy allways seems to be doing. You know, just to see if I had changed at all.

I hate you so bad

You are the "I hate you so bad" Happy Bunny.
You hate everyone and eveything and you're not ashamed of it.



Which Happy Bunny Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


So to answer the questions that everyone seems to have had after my last post: NO I did NOT convert to Christianity.

How in the hell did anyone get that impression from that post? I am now, and will be forever, an unrepentant 'sinner'

As allways, I'm Ford W. Maverick, and I'll see you in HELL. Got it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home