“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, February 13, 2004

So we get back from our usual late night haunt, the Mountaineer Restaurant on 7th, which is conveniently open 24-7 for us vampire-slacker types, and I turn on the TV. What followed was glorious.

Yes, what to my wondering eyes should appear but full on nudity! I had forgotten that I had left the TV on Skinemax. Quickly checking the digital-cable guide I find that we're watching "The Lord of the G-Strings: Femaleship of the String" starring Misty Mundae.

I provided the links just to prove I didn't make it up.

I'll have to write more later. After I think long and hard on it...



Huh-huh, I said long and hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home