“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Got the car back today and it's running better than it has in quite some time. Now I just need to get the guy that has my window part to e-mail me back so I can buy the part, wait for it to get here, install it in the car and get the car inspected so I can drive it.

Shit, how long can that take?

Yeah, I know. I was being sarcastic you assholes.

Speaking of sarcastic assholes, the one year anniversary of this very blog is fast approaching (Feb 23) and I'm planning to do something special to mark the occasion. Something like maybe moving the blog to a place where all the fucking functions work. I mean is it too much to fucking ask to have my comments? I wasn't really complaining about the lack of an archive, but I'm still pissed about the comments.

Blogger can Blo-me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home