“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, February 02, 2004

So how about that Superbowl?

You know, for two teams that nobody gave a shit about it turned into a pretty good game.

Yeah, yeah, I know. SOME of you gave a shit, but nationally I think most of us went into it with no strong feeling either way about who won. Most people agreed that they "Just wanted to see a good game" and then gave some reason why they marginally favored one team or the other, but it seems the rabid fanaticism of most previous years just wasn't there.

Maybe it's just me.

I really wanted to write something funny here, but I'm just not into football enough to come up with something.

Oh, one thing. Was I the only person that noticed Janet Jackson's titty popping out?

And the close up here.

And lets not forget this either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home