“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Good news abounds! As part of the blog's anniversary extravaganza, I was about to write an angry post about how my fucking Blogger Archive never worked. So I click the link and, get this, THE GODDAMN THING WORKS!

How this came to pass I'll never know for sure. I can only assume it had something to do with my signing up with HaloScan for my comment service. The only other explaination is that maybe I've gotten so good at HTML that I accidentally fixed it myself.

Yeah, I'm going with the HaloScan theory too. God knows it wasn't fucking Blogger. They suck.

So check out my Archives to see just how little I've matured over the last year. And remember, I've just posted about things going well in my life. Nothing good ever comes from that.

I have just bitch-slapped Fate.

Hillarity will ensue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home