“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, February 24, 2004


HIGHWAY TO HELL

Livin’ easy, lovin' free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land

I'm on the highway to hell
(Don't stop me)

And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell

(Young, Young, Scott) (1979)


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, We’ve reached our first milestone here at the Graveyard.

As of yesterday this blog is now an entire year old. In that time I’ve had 4,955 hits.

Not bad for a beginner huh?

Well I’m not giving up now motherfuckers! To celebrate, here's a little feature I like to call:

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR VERBAL ASSAILANT!

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?: In an active volcano like a Bond villain.

2. YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?: My trenchcoat.

3. IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?: I’m quite happy with Ford W. Maverick, thank you very much.

4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?: Rob Zombie: Past Present and Future.

5. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: Morgantown West, by-God, Virginia.

6. WHERE IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: In the hospital.

7. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?: Right around the crack of dusk.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?: My phone. It produces piping hot pizza and Chinese food.

9. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?: Waking up before noon.

10. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT,WHAT WOULD IT BE?: The guitar, because chicks dig guitar players.

11. FAVORITE COLOR(S)?: Black.

12. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?: Been there.

13. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?: The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: Fall.

15. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: X-ray vision. Think about it.

16. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?: At the moment I have none as I don’t like the idea of making it easier for the government to identify me, though I did toy with the idea of getting the “Death of Superman” logo somewhere. That or the logo from “Unbreakable”.

17. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?: Kurt Cobain, so I could tell him how much he sucked right before he pulled the trigger.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?: Any day that I get laid.

19. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?: Nothing! Absolutely nothing! What have you heard? Who have you been talking to?

20. WHICH DO YOU PREFER. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?: Hamburger. Because fish don’t have that peaceful, contented look in their eyes right before you kill them…

21. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL E-MAIL THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?: The authorities.

22. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?: Mike D, since he sent this to me.

23. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?: See #22.

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: If I had to pick just one I think it would be The Kids In The Hall.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?: Pizza with pepperoni, crushed garlic and black olives from DiAngelos in Baton Rouge Louisiana.

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE.?: It’s a tough call, but I’d have to say Evil Dead 2. Hell, anything with Campbell rules.

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?: Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

28. GOALS IN LIFE?: To be cool to others as I would have them be cool unto me. Or if that doesn’t work to stomp all the assholes of the world unmercifully.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home