“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

So to all those who were concerned, the Nine Inch Nails albums and furious masturbation pulled me back from the brink once again.

Indeed, I'm feeling like my old self again, though I'd still much rather be feeling like someone else.

Ron Jeremy perhaps.

Ron Jeremy is my hero. He doesn't have to masturbate. He could just walk down the street with his fly open and fuck till he got tired.

Ahh, for the life of Ron Jeremy...

But on a non-penis related note, some of the guys came over last night and mixed a bucket of long island iced tea while we watched "Full Metal Jacket" again. Yes, a BUCKET. Well technically it was the three gallon stock-pot that I use when I make popcorn.

When I make popcorn I don't fuck around dammit.

Anyways, Ryan had some cool ideas about a web based product he has in mind. A product that I'll likely be signing onto.

I'll keep everyone posted.

That is if he remembers all those cool ideas when he sobers up. That was some pretty potent ice tea.

Fuckin' kitchen smells like Ted Kennedy's liver.

"Me so horny, me love you long time."

Peace out bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home