“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, April 16, 2004

So I went bowling again today. Good god did I suck too. My best game was a 124. I was two lanes up from an 80 year old woman that did better than that.

Granted, she's had more time to practice, but still...

The only reason I bring up bowling again though is that I saw something glorious at the alley today. I bowled near a man named Jack Goff.

I'm sure there's a percentage of you that don't find that as funny as I do, (say it out loud a couple of times if you don't get it) but there's no accounting for taste.

I almost shit myself when they announced over the loudspeaker that Jack Goff had a perfect score.

It passed when I realized that I'd been way out-bowled by a man named Jack Goff AND an 80 year old woman.

I'm gonna go stick my head in the ball return now. See you in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home