“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, October 06, 2003

Moving update: Still haven't moved completely. Nearly collapsed from exhaustion. Ordered by doctor to "Take it easy and call your surgeon TOMORROW.'

So not only will I likely be gone for a while due to not having the internet hooked up at the ghetto location yet, but I'll probably be in the hospital for a week or so. Good news is my medical worries will finally be over. Bad news is this is going to really cut into my moving/remodelling time.

And as for the Sigfried and Roy thing... I'll write something about it when I quit laughing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home