“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Guess what guys? A day I've been both anticipating and fearing at the same time is fast approaching. No, it's not laundry day... It's finally been announced that on August 15th Freddy v/s Jason hits the big screen. You can read all about it and see the trailer at www.FreddyvsJason.com

This movie has the potential to be either pretty good, or totally suck ass. Not much grey area on this one. However, as a gore fan, and an owner of all the Friday the 13th films I have to say the trailer makes it look pretty good. In any event it can't possibly be any worse than Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan. What the fuck were they thinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home