“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Allright, two things are majorly pissing me off right now, so of course you have to hear about them. Both happened on the same day too. First I get to hear that the goddamn, fucking, PUSSIES at Regal Cinemas in our local mall had decided not to carry Rob Zombie's "House of 1,000 Corpses", a movie that I have been waiting for three years now. Then, within hours of hearing this, I get pulled over and ticketed for driving with an expired license plate sticker. The cop had something of a point considering that the sticker was two years out of date, but I'm still pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home