“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, March 31, 2003

Taking a cue from Zombie's site, here's an unsolicited PM'er that annoyed me recently.

arvin24in: Sweetness and humility, O Nanak, are the essence of virtue and goodness.

ford_w_maverick: What?

arvin24in: brother
arvin24in: a meeasge for u

ford_w_maverick: What message?

arvin24in: brother
arvin24in: read
arvin24in: Sweetness and humility, O Nanak, are the essence of virtue and goodness.

ford_w_maverick: And?
ford_w_maverick: Sweetness is goodness and humility is a virtue.

arvin24in: ya

ford_w_maverick: So?

arvin24in: love all

ford_w_maverick: You've really not said anything.

arvin24in: ur self plz

ford_w_maverick: If you don't speak in full words I can't understand you.
ford_w_maverick: I don't know what "ur self plz" means.

arvin24in: ok
arvin24in: bye

ford_w_maverick: Ass-bucket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home